Mind-blowing
Scotty McCreary new country music album on the way?
[June 8]
Country music has a new star – season 10 American Idol winner, teen celebrity singer Scotty McCreery!  Judges Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, and Randy Jackson all expressed they felt Scotty had great potential to be the next big country music sensation and he making them all look good.  McCreery and Lauren Alaina, the two singers highlighted in the finale, have been making their mark in the country music genre of the entertainment business. Already Scotty’s first single, I Love You This Big, has been a hit on the Billboard’s Hot Country Songs.  On his way to the top, Scotty McCreery has signed a record deal with Mercury Nashville/19 Recordings/Interscope.
After a very successful run on American Idol 2011, teen celebrity singers Scotty McCreery has already gained a large fan following.  Country fans are passionate and make their voices heard when they find a new artist in which they have faith! Scotty, a well-mannered and seemingly humbled young singer has apparently won the hearts of many in the United States, including the judges on American Idol.
How has teen celebrity singer Scotty McCreery reacted to the new of having his hit single, I Love You This Big, be on Billboard’s Hot Country songs?  He commented:
“I am humbled and shocked by this news.
“I can’t tell you what it means to me to be on the same charts as my musical heroes. I want to thank my fans and especially country radio for their support. I continue to be amazed by everything that has happened to me in such a short time.”
Scotty is on the path to success.  If he stays focused and continues to woo the country world of music, he will reach great success. Getting ready to hit the road with Idol runner-up, and rumored girlfriend, Lauren Alaina, the two will make quite the strong country music duo.
Best of luck to Scotty McCreery in his new career as a budding country music star!

Edited by Carmeline A.
0 Responses

Post a Comment